- The term of office for the Ombuds is One (1) year with a maximum of three (3) consecutive terms.
- The Ombuds will be the officer responsible for all complaints within the organization, following policies and procedures in the SOP.
- The Ombods shall be a non-voting member of the BOD.
- The Ombods may propose motions to the BOD for approval.
- The Ombods is entitled to participate in any committee or subgroup meeting.
- The Ombods may participate as an elections official if no other officer without a conflict of interest is available.
The office is currently open.
Contact the Ombuds