- The Treasurer shall be appointed by the BOD for a term of two (2) years with a maximum of three (3) consecutive terms.
- The Treasurer shall be responsible for overseeing the finances of the corporation.
- The Treasurer shall be responsible for keeping the Corporation's financial records according to generally accepted accounting principles for non-profit corporations.
- The Treasurer shall create quarterly financial reports for the BOD.
- The Treasurer shall propose budgets to the BOD.
- The Treasurer may perform all those duties that would otherwise be performed by a non-profit corporation Treasurer.
The office is currently open.
Contact the Treasurer